This is a very valuable recipe for a day when you feel lazy, or have a desire for some really delicious potato wedges while watching a really enjoyable movie…
Preparation time: 10-15 minutes.
- 8 largish Russet potatoes, washed & dried
- 1-2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic (more, if wanted)
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon dried mint leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- pepper to taste
- Set oven to 400°F
- Line a cookie sheet or baking pan with parchment paper.
- Chop the washed & dried potatoes in half, lengthwise. Cut each half potato into 3 long slices.
- In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, minced garlic, salt & herbs & mix well.
- Put the sliced potatoes into the olive oil mix. Using your hands, toss the potato slices until they are well & evenly covered with the herb mix.
- Transfer the potatoes onto the parchment covered cookie sheet. Make sure that each slice has a cut side down.
- Season with fresh ground pepper and just a sprinkling of salt.
- Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes, depending on the thickness of the potato slices. Check at 25 minutes just to be sure.
- Remove from oven when done. Season with a sprinkling of parmesan cheese, then serve.